Please note this list is designed to help assist you in your research about Four Wheel Campers.
Camper dimensions and designs have changed A LOT over the years and continue to do so today. Truck beds have also changed quite a bit and Four Wheel Campers are always changing to adapt to current trends in the truck market.
The charts below reflect what the “New” Four Wheel Campers will fit. Older Four Wheel Campers were typically wider and might not fit your new truck!! At the bottom of this page is a general fit guide for your review. It might save some time and headaches if you are considering the purchase of a used Four Wheel Camper. And ALWAYS be sure to take careful measurements of the used Four Wheel Camper and your truck BEFORE you buy anything.
|TOYOTA||Model||Cab Style / Bed Style||Recommended Camper|
|2005-current||Tacoma||73.5" Composite Bed||Fleet or Swift|
|2005-current||Tacoma||60.3" Composite Bed||Swift|
|1995-2004||Tacoma||Standard Cab + Access Cab with 6' Bed||Fleet or Swift|
|1995-2004||Tacoma||Crew Cab with 5' Bed||Swift|
|2007-current||Tundra||Standard or Crew Cab with 8' Bed||Grandby|
|2007-current||Tundra||Standard or Crew Cab with 6.5' Bed||Hawk|
|2007-current||Tundra||Crew Max Cab with 5.5' Bed||Raven|
|2000-2006||Tundra||Standard Cab with 8' Bed||Grandby|
|2000-2006||Tundra||Standard or Access Cab with 6' Bed||Fleet or Hawk|
|1993-1998||T-100||Standard or Extended Cab with 6' Bed||Fleet|
|-||Original Toyota Trucks||Any Cab Style with 6' Bed||Fleet|
|FORD||Model||Cab Style / Bed Style||Recommended Camper|
|-||Ranger||Extended Cab with 6' Bed||Fleet|
|-||Ranger||Crew Cab with 5" Bed||Swift|
|-||F-150, F-250, F-350||Standard Cab + Extended Cab with 8' Bed||Grandby|
|-||F-150, F-250, F-350||Standard Cab + Extended Cab + Crew Cab with 6.5' Bed||Hawk|
|2011 - current||F-150 Super Crew||Crew Cab with 5' Bed||Raven|
|2004-2010||F-150 Super Crew||Crew Cab with 6' Bed||Hawk|
|2001-2003||F-150 Super Crew||Crew Cab||No Model Available|
|-||Explorer Sport Trac||All||No Model Available|
|CHEVY||Model||Cab Style / Bed Style||Recommended Camper|
|S-10, S15, Colorado, Canyon||Any Cab Style with 6' Bed||Fleet|
|-||S-10, S-15, Colorado, Canyon||Any Cab Style with 5' Bed||Swift|
|-||1500, 2500, 3500||Any Cab Style with 8' Bed||Grandby|
|-||1500, 2500, 3500||Any Cab Style with 6.5' Bed||Hawk|
|-||1500||Crew Cab with 5' Bed||Raven|
|DODGE||Model||Cab Style / Bed Style||Recommended Camper|
|-||Dakota||Extended Cab with 6.5' Bed||Fleet|
|-||Dakota||Crew Cab with 5.5' Bed||Swift|
|-||1500, 2500, 3500||Any Style Cab with 8' Bed||Grandby|
|-||1500, 2500, 3500||Any Style Cab with 6.5' Bed||Hawk|
|NISSAN||Model||Cab Style / Bed Style||Recommended Camper|
|-||Titan||Standard Cab + Extended Cab + Crew Cab with 6' Bed||Hawk|
|-||Frontier||Standard Cab + Extended Cab with 6' Bed||Fleet|
|-||Frontier||Crew Cab with 5" Bed (bolt down install only)||Swift|
|-||Original Trucks||Any Style Cab with 6' Bed||Fleet of Swift|
USED CAMPERS – GENERAL FIT GUIDE
A Few Notes About Toyota’s
- Toyota T-100 and Tundra Trucks will only fit the new style full-size Four Wheel Campers. Four Wheel Campers narrowed the base on the Hawk and Grandby in the middle of 2001 especially for the T-100 and Tundra owners. If you have a T-100 or Tundra and are looking at used campers, take some careful measurements of the camper and your truck bed before you buy. The older Hawk and Grandby models will not fit unfortunately. The tailgate opening on the Toyota is usually the biggest factor. The older campers are 60″ or 64″ wide where the camper will be sitting in the tailgate opening. The newer campers are 58″ wide in the tailgate opening area, specifically to fit those Toyota Trucks.
Four Wheel Campers Built from 1990 or Newer Should Fit
- - Most Chevy Trucks (up until 2007 models): The newer body style in late ’07 and up have a modified tail gate opening.
- - Most Dodge Trucks (except 1994): For the 1994 Dodge Ram Trucks follow the Tundra fit application due to narrow tail gate opening.
- - Most Ford Trucks:’04-’09 F-150 – a small 2″ platform will be needed to clear the bed rails because these trucks have a deeper truck bed.
- - Most Ford F-250 / F-350 Trucks up until 1998: if you have a 1999-2009 Ford F-250 / F-350 a small platform will be needed to clear the cab height.
Four Wheel Campers Built Before 1990 will ONLY Fit
- - Chevy Trucks built in 1988 or older
- - Dodge Trucks built in 1993 or older
- - Ford F-150 Trucks built in 1996 or older
- - Ford F-250 / F-350 Trucks built in 1998 or older